Home Forums Local E Played Your city not listed? Read here!

Tagged: 

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Local E Played  Local E Played 1 year, 5 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Local E Played
    Local E Played
    Keymaster

Hey everyone,
    Currently Local E Played has 185 city forums across the US with more coming soon. Over the next several months we will monitor the activity of each forum and be removing or adding cities accordingly. If your city isn’t listed and you feel it would be a useful tool for you and your music community, drop us a line here. Thanks! 🙂

Blondie
    Blondie
    Participant

I responded to this site because it said looking for new artists. I live in Oakland Ky but it is a small city outside of Bowling Green Ky. So I am not sure if the song I submitted is being reviewed or not. Please let me know

Local E Played
    Local E Played
    Keymaster

Hey Blondie, we did not receive a music submission. Did you use the appropriate submission form?

• Author
    Local E Played
    Local E Played
    Keymaster

Hey everyone,
    Currently Local E Played has 185 city forums across the US with more coming soon. Over the next several months we will monitor the activity of each forum and be removing or adding cities accordingly. If your city isn’t listed and you feel it would be a useful tool for you and your music community, drop us a line here. Thanks! 🙂

Blondie
    Blondie
    Participant

I responded to this site because it said looking for new artists. I live in Oakland Ky but it is a small city outside of Bowling Green Ky. So I am not sure if the song I submitted is being reviewed or not. Please let me know

Local E Played
    Local E Played
    Keymaster

Hey Blondie, we did not receive a music submission. Did you use the appropriate submission form?

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.