Home Forums Alabama-Mobile Good Brunch in Mobile?

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by davefollmers  davefollmers 1 week, 5 days ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    davefollmers
    davefollmers
    Participant

Hello all,

Can some of you fine people tell me where a good weekend (or any day) brunch is, especially east of 65 preferably downtown, midtown, etc? We’re looking for good food and bottomless Mimosas if possible.
    We want to take some out of town friends around and usually went to Cafe 615 (which we never really had a good experience there) but I know it’s closed.
    I’ve been told Blind Mule and Ashland Pub were good?
    And someone correct me, but Spot of Tea, do they serve alcohol? I’ve been before but I cannot remember for the life of me if they have booze. It must have been pregnancy brain…anything regarding alcohol I zoned out, lol. Their menu doesn’t say anything about it.

Thank you

I did not find the right solution from the internet
    References :

http://www.city-data.com/forum/mobile-area/2879164-good-brunch-mobile.html

3D video animation pricing

• Author
    davefollmers
    davefollmers
    Participant

Hello all,

Can some of you fine people tell me where a good weekend (or any day) brunch is, especially east of 65 preferably downtown, midtown, etc? We’re looking for good food and bottomless Mimosas if possible.
    We want to take some out of town friends around and usually went to Cafe 615 (which we never really had a good experience there) but I know it’s closed.
    I’ve been told Blind Mule and Ashland Pub were good?
    And someone correct me, but Spot of Tea, do they serve alcohol? I’ve been before but I cannot remember for the life of me if they have booze. It must have been pregnancy brain…anything regarding alcohol I zoned out, lol. Their menu doesn’t say anything about it.

Thank you

I did not find the right solution from the internet
    References :

http://www.city-data.com/forum/mobile-area/2879164-good-brunch-mobile.html

3D video animation pricing

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.