How to Appeal Claims of Copyright Infringement

If you believe that content that you posted on the site was removed by mistake, you can file a DMCA counter-notice by using our counter-notice form. So long as everything appears to be in order with your counter-notice, we will forward it to the complaining rights owner. The DMCA then allows us to restore your content if the rights owner does not file a court action against you within 10 business days of receiving the copy of your counter-notice.
Please be aware that the DMCA makes users liable for materially misrepresenting in a counter-notice that their content was removed by mistake. Therefore, if you are not confident of your claims, we suggest you seek legal advice before filing a DMCA counter-notice with us.

First Name *

Last Name *

Company Name

Copyright Representative

Email *

Phone *

Address *

Address 2

City *

State *

Zip/Post Code *

Country *

Location (URL) of the removed material *

Please describe or identify the material removed so that it may be easily identified. *

* I consent to the jurisdiction of the Federal District Court for the judicial district in which my address is located, or if my address is outside of the United States, any judicial district in which I may be found, and that I will accept service of process from the person who filed the original DMCA notice or an agent of that person.
* I swear, UNDER PENALTY OF PERJURY that I have a good faith belief that the material was removed or disabled as a result of mistake or misidentification.
* I acknowledge that a copy of this counter-notice, including any contact information I provided above (address, telephone number, and email address), will be forwarded to the user who filed the Copyright Infringement Claim at issue.

* Signature

(typing your full name will act as your digital signature, which is legally binding)

Support & Share Local Music